Updated 12 September 2017
Due to Hurricane Irma, AIAA made the decision late last week to cancel the 2017 AIAA SPACE Forum, which was scheduled for 11-15 September, including all associated meetings and activities, for the safety of our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors.
provide updates as they are warranted.
Information we can provide as of right now:
- All attendees’ registration fees will be automatically refunded via the original method of payment.
- For our exhibitors and sponsors, you will be contacted directly by your strategic relationship manager for information on credits or refunds.
- It is the responsibility of each attendee to cancel his or her hotel room. If you are staying at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, please call the hotel directly at 800.233.1234.
- Please contact your airline as soon as possible as AIAA cannot be responsible for costs associated with travel.
- If you have any related questions, AIAA has established a dedicated email
Space2017@aiaa.org or call Customer Service at 800.639.2422.
Thank you very much for your understanding and patience. Our members, friends, and colleagues who have been—and will be—affected by Hurricane Irma are in our thoughts.
For authors who have had papers accepted and received:
- Authors may withdraw their papers and resubmit them to the conference of their choice. All withdrawals MUST be completed by 2000 hrs EDT on Tuesday, 12
- All remaining papers will be published in
Aerospace Research Central (ARC) by 1200 hrs EDT on Friday, 15 September.
- As a gesture of good will the 2017 SPACE Forum Proceedings will be made
accessible via ARC, free of charge, to the public through 31 December