AIAA SPACE Forum Location:
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, Florida, USA, 32819
With a convenient location on International Drive, Hyatt Regency Orlando is situated across the street from the Orange County Convention Center, as well as top dining, shopping, and entertainment sites. If you’re vacationing in Orlando, our location puts you within minutes of top
theme parks, such as Walt Disney World® and Universal Studios®, as well as downtown Orlando. Here, you can explore serene parks, try out eclectic eateries, and visit a host of museums and cultural attractions. Whatever brings you to Orlando, our hotel offers the perfect location
to see it all.
- To reserve a single or double room at the conference rate starting at $235 + taxes/fees, or a regency club room at the conference rate of $310 + taxes/fees, please click
here. Price available until block is filled.
- U.S. Government Employees: The government rate of $129 + taxes/fees for a double is available until the block is filled. This rate is for federal government employees carrying a current government employee ID only. A government issued ID such as a driver’s license is not sufficient and will delay your check-in and possibly leave you without a room as rooms at the group rate are limited. Don’t risk it and verify your credentials. To book a room, click
- Orlando International Airport -12 miles
- Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT)
and refer to Meeting Event Code NMSGL
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
- Overnight Guests (in/out privileges, prices do not include tax)
Self-Parking | $20.00
Valet Parking | $31.00
- Day Visitors (no in/out privileges, prices include tax)
Self-Parking: Less then 30 minutes | Complimentary
30 minutes – 24 hours | $22.00
Public Transit Centers
- I-Ride Trolley from the hotel » Access to restaurants, shops, and top theme parks such as SeaWorld Orlando
- 38 Lynx Central Station – Sunrail at International Drive and Convention Way » Access to Universal Studios®, Orlando Museum of Art, Amway Center, Harry P. Leu Gardens, Lake Eola Park, Downtown Orlando
- 42 OIA Transfer Center at International Drive and Convention Way » Access to Crayola Experience
- 08 Lynx Central Station – Sunrail at International Drive and Convention Way » Access to Camping World Stadium, Seaworld®, Discovery Cove®, the Mall at Millennia, Orlando Premium Outlets
Hyatt Regency Orlando offers seven distinct restaurants, bars, and lounges to suit your unique preferences. Without departing the hotel, you can enjoy a range of international flavors and cuisine types; here, you have everything you need if you wish to relax at the hotel and dine
in. Enjoy coastal Floridian Cuisine at Urban Tide, or dine on Italian fare with a twist at Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse. When cravings hit at any time of day, the 24-hour B-Line Diner offers a retro setting with comfort food on the menu. Try the signature cocktail at Rocks, the Rocks
Burning, or relax in the casual atmosphere of the Lobby Bar. While you’re lounging by the Grotto Pool, Coconuts Poolside Bar & Grill boasts a full menu of food and drink. For on-the-go moments or to aid your caffeine fix, Coffee Etcetera offers a comfortable atmosphere.
24-hour room service is always available.
Callers must provide the discount/promo code listed above in order to receive the discounted admission tickets.
- It’s home to NASA Kennedy Space Center and U.S. Air Force Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, two of the busiest and most important space launch centers in the world.
- Virtually every major space organization—government and industry—has a presence in the area.
- It’s easy to get to. More than 38 scheduled airlines offer direct, nonstop service to Orlando International Airport from 34 international gateway cities and 84 U.S. cities.
- It’s called “The Sunshine State” for good reason.
theme parks from Walt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando® Resort to SeaWorld® Orlando and Legoland® Florida. Purchase
discount attraction tickets,
get tickets for Kennedy Space Center, and find other discounts with
Visit Orlando Deals. Browse the
Orlando Attendee Guide for all there is to Orlando.
Yom Kippur Observance
AIAA regrets that the 2018 AIAA SPACE Forum overlaps with Yom Kippur, which begins in Orlando at sundown (1951 hours) on Tuesday, 18 September, and ends at sundown (1949 hours) on Wednesday, 19 September. We work to avoid conflicts with religious and
national holidays, school vacations, government and legislative activities, and other industry conferences and events. In this case, unfortunately, the conflict proved unavoidable.
After making the strategic decision to move the 2018 AIAA SPACE Forum to Orlando from New Orleans, the Institute was faced with very limited options in terms of hotel and conference center availability that would meet our requirements. In addition, the forum needed to be scheduled between the Small Satellite
Conference that happens in August and the International Astronautical Congress that takes place at the end of September—and avoid Labor Day.
We have altered the forum’s schedule in a good faith effort to minimize any impact you may experience during your observance of Yom Kippur and its associated fasting on site.
AIAA has made the following changes:
- The awards luncheon has been moved to Tuesday from Wednesday to deconflict it with Yom Kippur.
- No food will be served at AIAA-sponsored events after sundown on Tuesday, 18 September.
- Kosher meals for the week are available at no added cost to attendees—however, they must be requested at the time of registration.
- For those attendees who want to participate in High Holy Day services, AIAA has located several synagogues near the hotel. Please
click here for a link to temples in the area.
Thank you for your understanding. AIAA will make every attempt to avoid this issue in the future.
Be wary of hotel reservation scams:
AIAA conference and forums have recently become the target of wholesaler companies trying to sell rooms for our events. If you receive a phone call offering to make your reservation and take credit card information over the phone or via email, we highly recommend that you do not use their services. You run the risk of arriving at the hotel and not having a reservation, or being unable to modify or cancel your reservation, and possibly compromising your credit card details. AIAA does not contract with any company to serve as our representative, room block representative or housing company. It is recommended that AIAA attendees follow the suggested channels for booking accommodation within the conference block by following the instructions on this page. If you receive solicitations from other companies, please forward them to