We’re looking for opportunities to infuse the technology into missions…. We’re looking to push things to the next level.—Jeffrey Sheehy, Senior Technical Officer, Space Technology Mission Directorate, NASA
In today's dynamic business environment, effective outreach and customer interface are vital to successfully capturing new partnership opportunities. If your company is looking for a mechanism to heighten visibility, expand networking capabilities among industry leaders, and demonstrate your unique value to thousands of aerospace professionals, AIAA's sponsorship program can help to achieve your objectives.
What to Expect
- About 1200 participants from 30 countries and 40 U.S. states
- More than 400 students and young professionals - your future workforce
- More than 400 papers reporting on the latest research and advancements.
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
For exhibit and sponsor information and reservations, contact:
- Primes/Super Integrators, Government Agencies:
Chris Semon / 703.264.7510
- Super Integrators, Specialty Primes, Major Assemblies, FFRDCs, Universities, Govt & State Organizations:
Vickie Singer / 703.264.7509
- Supply Chain and Small Business:
Paul doCarmo / 703.264.7576